Admission to the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine Bucharest
Veterinary Medicine English Program
first academic year 2016-2017
- STEP 1 – SUBMIT YOUR FILE (only for candidates from abroad)
Submit the following documents (scanned version of original documents). Send ALL documents to firstname.lastname@example.org in ZIP/RAR format and name the file with your name (e.g. Anne Johnson).
IT IS THE OBLIGATION OF CANDIDATES TO SEND ALL THE DOCUMENTS TO THE ADMISSION SECRETARIAT (BUCHAREST, SPLAIUL INDEPENDENTEI, 105, SECTOR 5, 050097) IN THE FORMAT PRESENTED IN ADMISSION PROCEDURE. DEADLINE: 25.07.2016.
LACK OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS WILL RESULT IN DESQUALIFICATION OF THE CANDIDATE.
- Application form → Download
- High School Graduation Diploma and its apostilled translation into Romanian or English;
- Transcripts of records for all years of study in secondary education (years 9/10 to 12/13) – apostilled translation into Romanian or English.
- Recommendation letters/volunteering activities certificates
- Birth certificate – apostilled copy translated into Romanian or English;
- Form for issuing the “Certificate of High School Diploma Recognition” for citizens from European Union, European Economic Area and Swiss Confederation → Download
- Form for issuing the “Letter of acceptance for studying in Romania” for non EU-citizen → Download
- Passport (for non-EU citizen) or identity card (for EU citizen) and 2 simple copies of the passport pages or identity card with the photo, the issue date and the validity period;
- Medical certificate which proves that the candidate doesn’t suffer of contagious diseases or other conditions incompatible with this domain.
- Documents to certify the knowledge of English language (only for those who will not defense the linguistic competence testing);
- Bank statement to prove the payment of the fee for the evaluation of the candidate file.
- STEP 2 – SUBMIT YOUR ESSAY (for ALL cadidates)
Use in the development of the essay the following key words: domestic animals, wildlife, livestock, pet, disease, foodstuff, medical care, diagnosis, welfare, Bucharest. Underline the key words within the text.
- STEP 3 – PAY YOUR FEE
STEP 3 will be followed only by the candidates declared ADMITTED on initial lists for state-budgeted place or tuition fee places, between 01.08.2016-03.08.2016.
Send the bank statement for payment of the enrolment fee (only for (candidates admitted on state-budgeted list) to email@example.com
Send the bank statement for payment of the first installment of tuition fee (only for candidates admitted on tuition fee places) to firstname.lastname@example.org